Ramstein Inns-Landstuhl is located on Landstuhl Post. It is approximately 18 miles west of Kaiserslautern, Germany. Ramstein Inns-Landstuhl has 78 units, including 45 visitor quarters and 33 temporary lodging facilities and is adjacent to the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center.
Fore more information about Landstuhl Lodging, please contact us as listed in the menu on the right (Contact us > Call us).
Directions to Landstuhl Lodging
- From Autobahn A6, take exit 12, which changes into Autobahn A62, in the direction of Pirmasens/Landstuhl West. Go southbound on A62.
- Take the first exit, which is marked Landstuhl/Hauptstuhl.
- Turn right at the "T" intersection and proceed for approximately 2 miles.
- Take the access road to the left to gate 3 (just past the satellite dishes). (Proper military identification is required for entrance. Base passes for non-ID holders may be issued at the gate.)
- Turn right at the stop sign after gate 3, which is Munson Circle.
- Follow Munson Circle past the Helipad, take the priority road left and continue straight.
- Follow Munson Circle to the left again.
The reception desk is located on the left side of Munson Circle in Bldg 3756. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.