86 FSS YOUTH SPORTS FALL SEASON
SOCCER, FLAG FOOTBALL, CHEERLEADING
1-20 August 2018
The following documents must be hand-delivered to Ramstein or Vogelweh Youth Center to complete the registration process.
Completion of all documentation is required prior to registration confirmation.
- AF Form 88, Air Force Youth Programs Registration.
- Vaccine Administration Record (or equivalent): All vaccines recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Annual Physical: Must be dated prior to 10 Sep 18 and valid through 17 Nov 18 – physicals are valid for 1 year from date of appointment.
- 2018 Influenza Vaccination: If unavailable, the participant must receive the vaccine within 30 days of availability or forfeit their team placement.
- Signed Parent Code of Ethics: Available at any scheduled Parent Meeting
To begin the pre-registration process, visit 86fss.allplayers.com (the link is live Wednesday, 1 August at 10 a.m.).