The School Age Program provides before and after school care, camps during winter, spring and summer breaks and daily care for school holidays. Locations are available on Ramstein, Vogelweh and Kapaun. The School Age Program is COA accredited. We provide care for children who are currently enrolled in school, ages 5-12 years, and who are eligible family members of active duty, DoD or civilian personnel. School Age Program is an NAA accredited program that provides activities to children that complement rather than duplicate the school day. Their main goals are:
- Personal development-supporting positive self-concept.
- Independence and life skills, encouraging responsibility.
- Social development – establishing friendships,
- Learning social skills, gaining social support,
- Developing a sense of community and teamwork.
- Physical development.
- Recreational skills, and appreciating the ability to rest and relax.
- Cognitive development – advancing success in school, exploring new ideas and facts.Personal development-supporting positive self-concept, fostering
- For Army Child, Youth & School (CYS) Information and Registration please Click Here
Ramstein Bldg 1003 Ramstein Bldg 428
Kapaun Bldg 2785 Vogelweh Bldg 1028/1058
Ramstein - Bldg 1003/428 - DSN 480-3272 / 3273 - CIV 06371-47-3272 / 3273
Vogelweh - Bldg 1028/1058 - DSN 489-6362 - CIV 0631-536-6362
Kapaun - Bldg 2785 - DSN 489-6028 - CIV 0631-536-6028
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri Before Care 06:30 - 08:15 After Care 14:30 - 18:00 Full Days Out 06:30 - 18:00 Camps 06:30 - 18:00 Sat, Sun & Federal Holidays Closed