Ramstein Inns-Vogelweh is located in the Vogelweh Housing Area, which is on the west end of Kaiserslautern, Germany. Vogelweh Lodging offers 309 rooms, including 274 visitor quarters and 35 temporary lodging facilities.
For more information about Vogelweh Lodging, please call us as listed in the menu on the right (Contact us > Call us).
Directions to Vogelweh Lodging
- Take Autobahn A6 and get off at the Kaiserslautern West exit (B270).
- Follow B270 over a bridge; merge to the right lane once you are over the bridge.
- Take the second exit, which has a "Stadtmitte" sign. (This road will go under B270, eastbound the direction of Kaiserslautern.) Travel east about 1/4 mile.
- Take the right exit onto Arizona Blvd. Proceed on Arizona Blvd for approx ½ mile to a security checkpoint.
- Go through the gate to Third Ave.
- Turn right on Third Ave and go about 1/2 mile.
- Turn right onto Florida Loop. Go straight on Florida Loop until you reach Georgia Circle.
- Turn right on Georgia Circle, which will become First Ave.
The reception desk is on the left side of First Ave. in Bldg 1002.